• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

batik.thumb.jpg.4ea9a6220e7454d7c02d816e6618bfda.jpg

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated mushroom topic, surely a grave oversight. I did start one a while back about mushrooms in China, but that is a niche interest.

So how about a mushroom emporium of favourite recipes, favourite mushrooms, favourite mushroom cookery bookeries, mushroom tales, mushroom tips and trivia?

I'll start with this link to a selection of Ottelenghi's mushroom recipes.

And a link to my favourite mushroom cookbook. Jane Grigson's Mushroom Feast.

liuzhou

liuzhou

batik.thumb.jpg.4ea9a6220e7454d7c02d816e6618bfda.jpg

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated mushroom topic, surely a grave oversight. I did start one a while back about mushrooms in China, but that is a niche interest.

So how about a mushroom emporium of favourite recipes, favourite mushrooms, favourite mushroom cookery bookeries, mushroom tales, mushroom tips and trivia?

liuzhou

liuzhou

liuzhou

liuzhou

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated mushroom topic, surely a grave oversight. I do start one a while back about mushrooms in China, but that is a niche interest.

So how about a mushroom emporium of favourite recipes, favourite mushrooms, mushroom tales, mushroom tips and trivia?