• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

My Oster French door countertop oven.  It fits a 15-INCH PIZZA PAN, which I use a lot.

I still have my 19 year old Cadco, which takes 1/2 size sheet pans, but a big round pizza pan or my 14 inch baking pans

will not fit.

The Oster has performed beautifully for me.  I have baked some very TALL sponge cakes in tall tube pans with the "feet" and they had almost 2 inches of clearance.

Can't do that in the Cadco.

And my Ninja Coffee Bar 2nd generation.  

andiesenji

andiesenji

My Oster French door countertop oven.  It fits a 15-INCH PIZZA PAN, which I use a lot.

I still have my 19 year old Cadco, which takes 1/2 size sheet pans, but a big round pizza pan or my 14 inch baking pans

will not fit.

The Oster has performed beautifully for me.  I have baked some very TALL sponge cakes in tall tube pans with the "feet" and they had almost 2 inches of clearance.

Can't do that in the Cadco.