• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

13 minutes ago, Smokeydoke said:

Mr. Smokey has been hassling me about the IP, he wants me to make corned beef. And what a coincidence, there's an eGullet thread about corned beef! Maybe it's meant to be.

I want to use it, there's just so many things to make, so many recipes to try, I haven't been able to get to it. The corned beef may be it's christening.

Put my brisket in the brine today. I'll IP it on St. Paddy's Day, likely. The IP IS a marvelous invention for cooking corned beef, I will have to admit.

kayb

kayb

12 minutes ago, Smokeydoke said:

Mr. Smokey has been hassling me about the IP, he wants me to make corned beef. And what a coincidence, there's an eGullet thread about corned beef! Maybe it's meant to be.

I want to use it, there's just so many things to make, so many recipes to try, I haven't been able to get to it. The corned beef may be it's christening.

Put my brisket in the brine today. I'll IP it