• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

WooshoMoosho

WooshoMoosho

in Korea almost everyone (no matter whether it's a cafe, restaurant or shop) using a fingerprint identification. So I basically have a system where can see when all my staff came and left. And I also have a bonus-system once a month for those who's never late (like free McDonald, Starbucks or CGV coupons) and every month we are choosing the best worker (with money compensation, not large though, but at least my guys are trying to do their best). The personnel works perfectly, almost no one late, and each of them already had a free coupon. My customers are always satisfied with the service. 

WooshoMoosho

WooshoMoosho

in Korea almost everyone (no matter whether it's a cafe, restaurant or shop) using a fingerprint identification. So I basically have a system where can see when all my stall came and left. And I also have a bonus-system once a month for those who's never late (like free McDonald, Starbucks or CGV coupons) and every month we are choosing the best worker (with money compensation, not large though, but at least my guys are trying to do their best). The personnel works perfectly, almost no one late, and each of them already had a free coupon. My customers are always satisfied with the service.