• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

7 hours ago, Smithy said:

Does anyone know whether the hard-copy booklets have been replaced with online PDF copies?

Also: can anyone report on whether the tables for how to use the IP to cook common ingredients (grains, beans, greens, meats) have been eliminated?  I can't find them in the online PDF's, but it's hard to believe they would have been eliminated.

I just received a replacement Mini within the last couple of months and it came with hardcopy manuals.

I have never had much faith in the cooking charts put out by the Instant Pot people.  I find for the most part that the charts by our member @pazzaglia  on her website Hip Pressure Cooking to be more valuable. YMMV. 

Anna N

Anna N

6 hours ago, Smithy said:

Does anyone know whether the hard-copy booklets have been replaced with online PDF copies?

Also: can anyone report on whether the tables for how to use the IP to cook common ingredients (grains, beans, greens, meats) have been eliminated?  I can't find them in the online PDF's, but it's hard to believe they would have been eliminated.

I just received a replacement many within the last couple of months and it came with hardcopy manuals.

I have never had much faith in the cooking charts put out by the Instant Pot people.  I find for the most part that the charts by our member @pazzaglia  on her website hip pressure cooking to be more valuable. YMMV.