• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

21 minutes ago, Anna N said:

I did manage to get my 6 quart back from my daughter before she went off on a girly weekend. I made the chicken korma from the Indian Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre.  I do a lot of Indian cooking so I had all the spices and I make my own garam masala. The ingredient list looks very long really it’s just a bunch of spices. The recipe comes together very quickly. You make the sauce in the blender, pour it into the Instant Pot, top it with a pound of boneless skinless chicken and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Before finishing you add some coconut milk, some tomato paste and some more garam masala.  Really it was one of the speedier Indian recipes that I have ever made and I still came up with a very tasty result.  No photo because it went directly into a container to go over to my daughter's house when she gets back from her weekend. 

Any word from the mfr. about the mini pot problem?

lindag

lindag

20 minutes ago, Anna N said:

I did manage to get my 6 quart back from my daughter before she went off on a girly weekend. I made the chicken korma from the Indian Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre.  I do a lot of Indian cooking so I had all the spices and I make my own garam masala. The ingredient list looks very long really it’s just a bunch of spices. The recipe comes together very quickly. You make the sauce in the blender, pour it into the Instant Pot, top it with a pound of boneless skinless chicken and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Before finishing you add some coconut milk, some tomato paste and some more garam masala.  Really it was one of the speedier Indian recipes that I have ever made and I still came up with a very tasty result.  No photo because it went directly into a container to go over to my daughter's house when she gets back from her weekend. 

Any word for the mfr. about the mini pot problem?