• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Self editing

17 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I'm hoping they come out with a glass lid 

Look in thrift stores  and flea markets. I use a glass lid that fits an odd sized cast iron skillet that I have. it took me quite a while to find it but what I did was to take an old tape measure and cut it to the exact size I needed. I stuck it in my purse and every time I saw a lid that looked like it might work, I whipped the tape out and measured it. I finally found the right one and, by my good luck, it also fits my instant pot.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Self editing

16 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I'm hoping they come out with a glass lid 

Look in thrift stores  and flea markets. I use a glass lid that fits an odd sized cast iron skillet that I have. it took me quite a while to find it but what I did was to take an old tape measure and cut it to the exact size I needed. I stuck it in my purse and every time I saw a lid that looked like it might work, I whipped the tape out and measured it. I finally found the right one and by my good luck it also fits my instant pot.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

9 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I'm hoping they come out with a glass lid f

Look in thrift stores  and flea markets. I use a glass lid that fits an odd sized cast iron skillet that I have. it took me quite a while to find it but what I did was to take an old tape measure and cut it to the exact size I needed. I stuck it in my purse and every time I saw a lid that looked like it might work, I whipped the tape out and measured it. I finally found the right one and by my good luck it also fits my instant pot.