• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

the Kalamata bits made this dish by the way.   a drop of House White / trance of CkBr made me feel good , but I doubt it made a difference.

if this dish is ' from time to time " at Tj's and not a standard , this is so good Id consider getting 3 or 4 and vacuum freezing them some how

maybe Ill luck out and its a Tj's standard.

P.S.:

@Anna N  

if you come up with an idea on what the herb coating might be Id like to know.

Ill get another one soon and separate out the chicken and the orzo and try to reverse engineer it.

rotuts

rotuts

the Kalamata bits made this dish by the way.   a drop of House White / trance of CkBr made me feel good , but I doubt it made a difference.

if this dish is ' from time to time " at Tj's and not a standard , this is so good Id consider getting 3 or 4 and vacuum freezing them some how

maybe Ill luck out and its a Tj's standard.