• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shel_B

Shel_B

Additional information

I love these hash brown patties.  The price is great, only $2.79 for a package of ten. Safeway has an almost identical item - curiously called TJ Farms - for $4.79.  These are WAY better than the MacDonald's patties.  I cook mine in the Breville Smart Oven.

They're very popular at the local TJ's.  Last week I saw a woman with a dozen packages in her cart.

TJBrowns.jpg.a35e6ec8ba7c728dda685b8209ee27ae.jpg

Shel_B

Shel_B

Additional information

I love these hash brown patties.  The price is great, only $2.79 for a package of ten. Safeway has an almost identical item - curiously called TJ Farms - for $4.79.  These are WAY better than the MacDonald's patties.  I cook mine in the Breville Smart Oven.

They're very popular at the local TJ's.  Last week I saw a woman with a dozen packages in her cart.

TJBrowns.jpg.1071d752a613f504989ef77060606984.jpg

Shel_B

Shel_B

I love these hash brown patties.  The price is great, only $2.79 for a package of ten. Safeway has an almost identical item - curiously called TJ Farms - for $4.79.  These are WAY better than the MacDonald's patties.

TJBrowns.jpg.1071d752a613f504989ef77060606984.jpg