• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Madsandersen

Madsandersen

Thanks, I didn't saw that.

I would like to hear for how long you think some bonbons would be able to last and how I am able to store them the best as possible (they would contain some gooseberry compote and cognac ganache). I read dark place, about 18-20°C in an airtight container and they should be able to last for about a month or so, is that right? And would the surface stay the same (shine and colors)?

Thanks

Madsandersen

Madsandersen

Thanks, I didn't saw that.

I would like to hear for how long you think some bonbons would be able to last and how I am able to store them the best as possible (they would contain some gooseberry compote and cognac ganache). I read dark place, about 18-20°C in an airtight container and they should be able to last for about a month or so, is that right? And would the surface stay the same?

Thanks