• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Madsandersen

Madsandersen

Hello everyone, 

I see that you have been talking alot about Andrew Dubovik's techniques and one think that I am wondering; how is he managing to make the sheels SO shiny? It is almost like they are made of glass! Do you know what the secret is? :)

Cheers!

Mads.

Skærmbillede 2018-08-16 kl. 21.49.44.png

Madsandersen

Madsandersen

Hello everyone, 

I see that you have been talking alot about Andrew Dubovik's techniques and one think that I am wondering is; how is he managing to make the sheels SO shiny? It is almost like they are made of glass! Do you know what the secret is? :)

Cheers!

Mads.

Madsandersen

Madsandersen

Hello everyone, 

I see that you have been talking alot about Andrew Dubovik's techniques and one think that I is wondering is; how is he managing to make the sheels SO shiny? It is almost like they are made of glass! Do you know what the secret is? :)

Cheers!

Mads.