• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

15 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

Yes, I'm not surprised they turn up in North America, but was surprised to see them here in China.

I'm not sure how many North Americans are familiar with them, either. They may be unusual to some people here, also. Our CSA farmer likes to try different things. 

Emphasis on "north" americans, ha. They may be much more common in southern parts of N America. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

9 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

Yes, I'm not surprised they turn up in North America, but was surprised to see them here in China.

I'm not sure how many North Americans are familiar with them, either. They may be unusual to some people here, also. Our CSA farmer likes to try different things. 

Emphasis on "north" americans, ha. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

2 minutes ago, liuzhou said: