• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

I have on hand peaches, watermelon, canteloupe, apples, bananas (both fresh and overripe ones I just peeled, stuck in a plastic bag and chunked in the freezer) and I think I still have a few blueberries hanging out in the fridge.  We are in high peach season here, and Arkansas grows some wonderful ones. 

Shameful admission: I dearly love a fruit dip my late sainted mother-in-law taught me to make. It's a block of cream cheese, a small jar of marshmallow cream, and the juice of a lime. It is ungodly good on fresh fruit. I may or may not have a half-recipe of it left in the fridge. 

kayb

kayb

I have on hand peaches, watermelon, canteloupe, apples, and I think I still have a few blueberries hanging out in the fridge.  We are in high peach season here, and Arkansas grows some wonderful ones. 

Shameful admission: I dearly love a fruit dip my late sainted mother-in-law taught me to make. It's a block of cream cheese, a small jar of marshmallow cream, and the juice of a lime. It is ungodly good on fresh fruit. I may or may not have a half-recipe of it left in the fridge.