• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To tell the whole truth.

35 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Sad because I'm told she didn't write it.  And because you missed out on the second one.

Well if she didn’t say it, she could have so I will continue to believe she did!

But in truth I am the cheapest drunk. While I might venture more than one drink in the safety of my own home wIth only the walls as witnesses, I am unlikely to risk more than one drink in a public place. 
Edited to add

I just realized that that’s not entirely true.. As long as I am surrounded by family and friends that I trust, I will sometimes drink a little more than I should

Anna N

Anna N

20 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Sad because I'm told she didn't write it.  And because you missed out on the second one.

Well if she didn’t say it, she could have so I will continue to believe she did!

But in truth I am the cheapest drunk. While I might venture more than one drink in the safety of my own home wIth only the walls as witnesses, I am unlikely to risk more than one drink in a public place.