• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

chord

chord

I used the ChefSteps / AtK method to make poached eggs today and posted the results on the Lunch thread.

The yolks were slightly more set than ideal, but that may have been due to the length of time it took for me to plate the dish, as well as putting the eggs atop hot polenta. The whites were perfect, although as expected the loose white remained in the shell.

chord

chord

I used the ChefSteps / AtK method to make poached eggs today and posted the results on the Lunch thread.

The yolks were slightly more set than ideal, but that may have been due to the length of time it took for me to plate the dish, as well as putting the eggs atop hot polenta.