• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

chromedome

chromedome

addition

19 minutes ago, lindag said:

I like the look of a farm sink, however, I have to have two basins in mine...not just for the disposer but for washing then rinsing.

My last rental in Nova Scotia had just one large sink. I put an inexpensive plastic tub from the dollar store into one side (it took up 2/3 of the space, roughly) and rinsed on the side where there was no tub. It worked pretty much the same. 

ETA: It's nice sometimes to have the full-sized sink space for large pots, roasters, etc. 

chromedome

chromedome

17 minutes ago, lindag said:

I like the look of a farm sink, however, I have to have two basins in mine...not just for the disposer but for washing then rinsing.

My last rental in Nova Scotia had just one large sink. I put an inexpensive plastic tub from the dollar store into one side (it took up 2/3 of the space, roughly) and rinsed on the side where there was no tub. It worked pretty much the same.