• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

To add photo

3 hours ago, curls said:

Has anyone else been shopping the sale? What is availability like in your area? I'm wondering if the pandemic is making it easier to obtain since others have reported problems in previous years.

I put the cheeses I'm interested in on my calendar and today's Cowgirl Creamery Hop Along is the first one I marked.  I also see that they are opening at 7 AM (they used to open at 8 AM here) so I will pop over shortly and report back.

Edited to add that at 8AM, they had a fair number of pre-cut pieces and 2 wheels in this small “specials” case.
7D41B304-045D-4D63-8573-ABAECE5AD4B1.thumb.jpeg.dcb324da1f9cb0a34c2b9b0a5bb0a0cd.jpeg

There were more wheels and cut pieces back with the rest of the cheese. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, curls said:

Has anyone else been shopping the sale? What is availability like in your area? I'm wondering if the pandemic is making it easier to obtain since others have reported problems in previous years.

I put the cheeses I'm interested in on my calendar and today's Cowgirl Creamery Hop Along is the first one I marked.  I also see that they are opening at 7 AM (they used to open at 8 AM here) so I will pop over shortly and report back.