• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

I found this mention of Instant Pots on sale this morning.

Two places, two different versions of the same pot:

"Instant Pots Are On Sale For Just $80 At Target This Week"

According to Target, you'll save $20 on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker (6 qt.). The stainless steel multi-function cooker, normally $99.95, is on sale for $79.95

Amazon has a behemoth version of the same Pot on sale:

"Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer"

Currently $89.99US (they say that's 36% off the regular price).

I have no idea how long either sale will last.

edited to clarify

Toliver

Toliver

Two places, two different version of the same pot:

According to Target, you'll save $20 on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker (6 qt.). The stainless steel multi-function cooker, normally $99.95, is on sale for $79.95

"Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer"

edited to clarify

Toliver

Toliver

Two places, two different pots;