• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Aldi has 12 packs of Ball pint jars for $7.49 and wide-mouth quart jars for $9.99 listed in this week's advert.  

I just stopped in an picked up a pack of each.

I don't think that's the lowest price ever but it's better than what's on offer at most of my local stores.

Edited to add that they were a curiosity in the check-out line.  The checker and the people ahead and behind me all wanted to know what I was going to do with them!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Aldi has 12 packs of Ball pint jars for $7.49 and wide-mouth quart jars for $9.99 listed in this week's advert.  

I just stopped in an picked up a pack of each.

I don't think that's the lowest price ever but it's better than what's on offer at most of my local stores.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I just stopped in an picked up pack of each.