• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

needed a word added

More Kindle cookbooks that may of interest to some of you...and don't judge me on the last one in this post...I am posting it in case an eG'er might be interested in him/the book. I'm just sayin'...9_9 xD

And I am a US Prime member so your price may vary.

Mark Peel and Nancy Silverton's "The Food of Campanile: Recipes from the Famed Los Angeles Restaurant" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"Martha Stewart's Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Dips, Spreads, Snacks, Small Plates, and Other Delicious Hors d'Oeuvres, Plus 30 Cocktails" Kindle Edition $2.99US

In case anyone knows of her, there's Food Network's Host Katie Lee's "Endless Summer Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Rocco DiSpirito's "Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories" Kindle Edition $1.99US

Toliver

Toliver

More Kindle cookbooks that may of interest to some of you...and don't judge me on the last one in this post...I am posting in case an eG'er might be interested in him/the book. I'm just sayin'...9_9 xD

And I am a US Prime member so your price may vary.

Mark Peel and Nancy Silverton's "The Food of Campanile: Recipes from the Famed Los Angeles Restaurant" Kindle Edition $1.99US

"Martha Stewart's Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Dips, Spreads, Snacks, Small Plates, and Other Delicious Hors d'Oeuvres, Plus 30 Cocktails" Kindle Edition $2.99US

In case anyone knows of her, there's Food Network's Host Katie Lee's "Endless Summer Cookbook" Kindle Edition $2.99US

Rocco DiSpirito's "Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories" Kindle Edition $1.99US