• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

My container of rosemary, thyme and orgegao  came inside to be re-potted for winter in the garage since we've been having hard frost for a week or more already.  With luck (and if I remember to keep them watered) they may survive til April.

The prediction is that we will have a colder and wetter season so will have to see what happens.

It's cold enough that the sprinkler system has already been shut down for the season.

lindag

lindag

My container of rosemary, thyme and orgegao  came inside to be re-potted for winter in the garage since we've been having hard frost for a week or more already.  With luck (and if I remember to keep them watered) they may survive til April.

The prediction is that we will have a colder and wetter season so will have to see what happens.