• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

Alright.

Planted a ton more beets.  Found a seed tape of them that I had bought.  Also, 6 very long rows of green beans and 4 rows of lettuce.

And Ronnie transplanted a bunch of cilantro that was growing in the yard for me.  And he also transplanted the Silver Queen corn he's been growing in his green house.  I know, I know.  I will fall over and die if they actually make corn.  

edited to add a couple boring pictures.  Well, one boring picture and a picture of Ronnie's corn that is going to probably die lol.

Boring picture of just the garden area:

58ed477cdd25c_photo67.JPG.45a877292575155ad1fa7241628e7681.JPG

Ronnie's beloved corn:

58ed4786d4a0b_photo68.JPG.d9d1581c31de0216c6edf8ca97750df7.JPG

I also got some okra seeds and some delicata (sp?) squash seeds in the ground.  Never had that kind of squash but have read such good things about it here that I had to try.

I'm pooped for today...will probably try to plant some more tomorrow.

Shelby

Shelby

Alright.

Planted a ton more beets.  Found a seed tape of them that I had bought.  Also, 6 very long rows of green beans and 4 rows of lettuce.

And Ronnie transplanted a bunch of cilantro that was growing in the yard for me.  And he also transplanted the Silver Queen corn he's been growing in his green house.  I know, I know.  I will fall over and die if they actually make corn.