• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

Shelby, try your egg rolls in the air fryer.  I make spring rolls and put them in at 400 F for a few minutes....do a tester to see how long yours take.  In fact I will be making some for my dinner guests today and will try to document over on the air fryer thread.

Your little egg plants look lovely.  Those little ones turn out so creamy.  Having made them using all those spices you can now appreciate those multi spice containers.

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

Shelby, try your egg rolls in the air fryer.  I make spring rolls and put them in at 400 F for a few minutes....do a tester to see how long yours take.  In fact I will be making some for my dinner guests today and will try to document over on the air fryer thread.

your little egg plants look lovely.  Those little ones turn out so creamy.