• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

3 hours ago, ptw1953 said:

At least you got to make an assessment of the crumb/bread lindag. I was ordered to produce a pain de mie and a boule for 11am this morning, so that my son and daughtr-in-law-to-be could take them to a brunch party in a friends garden.  Was ordered NOT to cut them , so that they could do the honours when they got to the friends house (probably claiming that they had made them themselves). They were here just 15 minutes after I removed the boule from the oven, and were gone 2 minutes after I took the photos. They even had the nerve to ask me to hurry up with the taking of the photos. Sometimes I feel taken for granted...😞

Yours are really beautiful to look at though.

lindag

lindag

3 hours ago, ptw1953 said:

At least you got to make an assessment of the crumb/bread lindag. I was ordered to produce a pain de mie and a boule for 11am this morning, so that my son and daughtr-in-law-to-be could take them to a brunch party in a friends garden.  Was ordered NOT to cut them , so that they could do the honours when they got to the friends house (probably claiming that they had made them themselves). They were here just 15 minutes after I removed the boule from the oven, and were gone 2 minutes after I took the photos. They even had the nerve to ask me to hurry up with the taking of the photos. Sometimes I feel taken for granted...😞

Really beautiful to look at though.