• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

I par-baked  pizza shells today with a sourdough that included chopped olives added to the dough.  They are very small, like 6"-8" size.   I got 8 or so.   I plan on freezing them to be ready for quick meals.   I brushed them lightly with a sundried tomato oil before baking.  Not pretty now, but when dressed out with toppings should be pretty good eating.  No pics due to flour everywhere and multiple oven trips (I bake outside on the patio), it was a mess. :B

I have another batch of dough doing the slow rise aging in the fridge.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I par-baked  pizza shells today with a sourdough that included chopped olives dough.  They are very small, like 6"-8" size.   I got 8 or so.   I plan on freezing them to be ready for quick meals.   I brushed them lightly with a sundried tomato oil before baking.  Not pretty now, but when dressed out with toppings should be pretty good eating.  No pics due to flour everywhere and multiple oven trips (I bake outside on the patio), it was a mess. :B

I have another batch of dough doing the slow rise aging in the fridge.