• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Just pulled this baby from the oven. I haven't tasted it yet (it's still piping hot) but I'm pleased with the look of it. The slight lop-sidedness was, of course, deliberate to suggest a modicum of artisan, rustic authenticity. Cough.

bread2.jpg

bread1.jpg

It's normal flour, yeast, salt, water no-knead with added chia seeds (because I have some).

liuzhou

liuzhou

Just pulled this baby from the oven. I haven't tasted it yet (it's still piping hot) but I'm pleased with the look of it. The slight lop-sidedness was, of course, deliberate to suggest  modicum of artisan, rustic authenticity. Cough.

bread2.jpg

bread1.jpg

It's normal flour, yeast, salt, water no-knead with added chia seeds (because I have some).