• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

This dough just kept on giving......
It was started at 4:00 AM Sunday morning with a sourdough Levain.
After the last stretch and fold, I divided it into three pieces. One that was 500g and one that was 350g, both went into different containers, and the remaining dough went into a larger container and into the fridge along with the smaller 350g dough.
The 500g batch was left out on the counter for a room temperature fermentation and Matt made himself a large pizza late afternoon.
The 350g dough got taken out of the fridge at noon and left on the counter until I got home from work and I baked a small pizza in the OONI for Moe and I to share for dinner Sunday night.
That left the large piece, still in the fridge since Sunday.
Matt took it out this morning around 8:00 and cut off another 500g piece and baked himself a pizza around 3:00 PM
BakedApril3rddoughmadeMarch31st4AM.thumb.jpg.59f67471e3cf06f06b1aba5b287335e9.jpg

and I used the remaining dough to make this loaf.
Just out of the oven.

Edited: Moe really wanted a slice of warm bread so I caved and sliced it while it was still warm.
BakedApril3rddoughmadeMarch31st4AMButteredBunny.thumb.jpg.b7df8ca8c18d93d4805be2a219d456b9.jpg
Buttered Bunny!!

Ann_T

Ann_T

This dough just kept on giving......
It was started at 4:00 AM Sunday morning with a sourdough Levain.
After the last stretch and fold, I divided it into three pieces. One that was 500g and one that was 350g, both went into different containers, and the remaining dough went into a larger container and into the fridge along with the smaller 350g dough.
The 500g batch was left out on the counter for a room temperature fermentation and Matt made himself a large pizza late afternoon.
The 350g dough got taken out of the fridge at noon and left on the counter until I got home from work and I baked a small pizza in the OONI for Moe and I to share for dinner Sunday night.
That left the large piece, still in the fridge since Sunday.
Matt took it out this morning around 8:00 and cut off another 500g piece and baked himself a pizza around 3:00 PM
BakedApril3rddoughmadeMarch31st4AM.thumb.jpg.59f67471e3cf06f06b1aba5b287335e9.jpg

and I used the remaining dough to make this loaf.
Just out of the oven.