• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

@blue_dolphin

I am still debating whether it will stay in the position it is will be turned so it is a little easier to use.  I am also trying to work around getting rid of that work table underneath the pot holder.   It blocks access to the bottom cupboards which I have lived with for sometime but now find very annoying.

Anyway after practically working myself to the bone trying to reorganize and tidy up my kitchen to make room for its new occupant I got my just reward:

image.jpeg.a43c513e071b2cc711c413ddeea9aa32.jpeg

A piece of toast that did not challenge my limited dentition nor shatter into 1000 crumbs on my just-vacuumed area rug. I ate it topped with a mess of Cashel blue!  Mmmmmmmmmm.  

Edited to add

I now feel obligated, once I get my second wind, to dig deep down into the freezer drawer and retrieve a couple of small chicken thighs.   According to my latest inventory they should be in there.   They will be double insurance that it was all worth while.   But first I need a nap .

Anna N

Anna N

@blue_dolphin

I am still debating whether it will stay in the position it is will be turned so it is a little easier to use.  I am also trying to work around getting rid of that work table underneath the pot holder.   It blocks access to the bottom cupboards which I have lived with for sometime but now find very annoying.

Anyway after practically working myself to the bone trying to reorganize and tidy up my kitchen to make room for its new occupant I got my just reward:

image.jpeg.a43c513e071b2cc711c413ddeea9aa32.jpeg

A piece of toast that did not challenge my limited dentition nor shatter into 1000 crumbs on my just-vacuumed area rug. I ate it topped with a mess of Cashel blue!  Mmmmmmmmmm.