• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Wild_Yeast

Wild_Yeast

I planted two goji berry plant last year and the fresh fruit aren't bad for eating either. Haven't seen berries yet this year but tons of flowers on mine right now. You can add them in yogurt or oatmeal like blueberries. If the abundance is overwhelming you can freeze them and add to smoothies , as they should contain the same amount of antioxidants probably more than the dried ones or you can dry them as well yourself... Beats $18/lb at the store any day. 

Wild_Yeast

Wild_Yeast

I planted two goji berry plant last year and the fresh fruit aren't bad for eating either. Haven't seen berries yet but tons of flowers on mine right now. You can add them in yogurt or oatmeal like blueberries. Or if the abundance is overwhelming you can freeze them and add to smoothies , as they should contain the same amount of antioxidants probably more than the dried ones. Or you can dry them as well yourself... Beats $18/lb at the store any day.