• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Nearly all my cook books are on my broken Kindle (second one to die in three years, grrr!)*. Coincidentally, I was rearranging some shelves earlier and stacked up my pitifully small collection of real cook books. As, you can see, few are in English.

books.jpg

* I do have backups.

18 hours ago, mrdecoy1970 said:

I've honestly not cooked through 1% of these books.

That is ambiguous. Do you mean you have cooked from 99% or you have only cooked from less than 1%?

liuzhou

liuzhou

Nearly all my cook books are on my broken Kindle (second one to die in three years, grrr!)*. Coincidentally, I was rearranging some shelves earlier and stacked up my pitifully small collection of real books. As, you can see, few are in English.

books.jpg

* I do have backups.

16 hours ago, mrdecoy1970 said:

I've honestly not cooked through 1% of these books.

That is ambiguous. Do you mean you have cooked from 99% or you have only cooked from less than 1%?

liuzhou

liuzhou

Nearly all my cook books are on my broken Kindle (second one to die in three years, grrr!). Coincidentally, I was rearranging some shelves earlier and stacked up my pitifully small collection of real books. As, you can see, few are in English.

books.jpg