• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rarerollingobject

rarerollingobject

7 minutes ago, Shelby said:

The ramen for introverts sounds right up my alley.

I love it - there's even a lit-up sign board when you first go in, showing you which seats within the restaurant are empty, so you just make your way to a seat number and don't have to ask or wait to be seated. And the booths have dividers between them, for extra privacy, but the people in my photo were dining together or something so folded theirs back (inconceivable!)

rarerollingobject

rarerollingobject

5 minutes ago, Shelby said:

The ramen for introverts sounds right up my alley.

I love it - there's even a lit-up sign board when you first go in, showing you which seats within the restaurant are empty, so you just make your way to a seat number and don't have to ask to be seated. And the booths have dividers between them, for extra privacy, but the people in my photo were dining together or something so folded theirs back (inconceivable!)