• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

Yesterday,

I just bought some too!!  Sauce looks like a lot of red pepper flake..  I think it would have some acidy and sweetness  I make one with chili paste, rice wine vinegar and green onions I will probably use.  posssibly add some Gogeejang ( sp )  ..lord forbid some catsup ..tomato paste ? 

Like to see what everyone else has to say

I'm going to PC  mine

I like it.   ----->  But I dont have a slicer  ?

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

Yesterday,

I just bought some too!!  Sauce looks like a lot of red pepper flake..  I think it would have some acidy and sweetness  I make one with chili paste, rice wine vinegar and green onions I will probably use.  posssibly add some Gogeejang ( sp )  ..lord forbid some catsup  ? 

Like to see what everyone else has to say

I'm going to PC  mine

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

Yesterday,

I just bought some too!!  Sauce looks like a lot of red pepper flake..  I think it would have some acidy and sweetness  I make  with one chili paste, rice wine vinager and green oinis I will probably use.  posssibly add some Gogeejang ( sp )

I'm going to PC  mine

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

Yesterday,

I just bought some too!!

I'm going to PC  mine