• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

Dear ChocoMom, thanks for the recipes.  And please, you can keep Fish Head stew, Head Cheese (DH is of French Canadian extract so already has had that one), Blood Sausage  and I have the Squeaky Cheese on fline.  No fish recipes necessary.  We already eat salmon so unless it's salmon, don't bother.  Very kind of you to offer though...O.o

Hi ThanksfortheCrepes...you may have TJ's maple syrup...there are no TJs in Canada...but our maple syrup is the result of DH's helping hands and is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. :P  Mostly unsaleable for some superficial reason, but excellent.

Hi EsaK.  Thanks for the video and all the other help.

And thanks to all the others for help.  I'll get at it all when life here quiets down.  Now that's funny. xD

Darienne

Darienne

Dear ChocoMom, thanks for the recipes.  And please, you can keep Fish Head stew, Head Cheese (DH is of French Canadian extract so already has had that one), Blood Sausage  and I have the Squeaky Cheese on fine.  No fish recipes necessary.  We already eat salmon so unless it's salmon, don't bother.  Very kind of you to offer though...O.o

Hi ThanksfortheCrepes...you may have TJ's maple syrup...there are no TJs in Canada...but our maple syrup is the result of DH's helping hands and is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. :P  Mostly unsaleable for some superficial reason, but excellent.

Hi EsaK.  Thanks for the video and all the other help.

And thanks to all the others for help.  I'll get at it all when life here quiets down.  Now that's funny. xD