• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

eugenep

eugenep

I got an email about the flour bc shoprite has my email address and told me to return it for a refund. 

I checked the news and it said that the batches affected had an expiration date of 12.7.19, 12.8.19, etc. 

My expiration date was in the year 2020 so I thought mine was good and would likely keep usin it unless I get e coli 

eugenep

eugenep

I got an email about the flour bc shoprite has my email address and told me to return it for a refund. 

I checked the news and it said that the batches affected had an expiration date of 12.7.18, 12.8.18, etc. 

My expiration date was in the year 2020 so I thought mine was good and would likely keep using it unless I get e coli