• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Mr. Smooth

Mr. Smooth

Hello everyone!

Here are a few bottles of Rye Whiskey 🥃 that I have collected so far, that is to my own personal taste.

Definitely don’t consider myself an expert on “any type of whiskey, spirits, etc.” just from what I have tried out.

Still have to get a few other Rye Whiskies  🥃  that are currently on my list to try out.

Old Fashion cocktails are one of my favorite cocktails to enjoy and I feel that the best type of Old Fashion made is with a good Rye Whisky 🥃 

A5798B84-BA6C-4FBA-8500-4659A4326D6A.jpeg

Mr. Smooth

Mr. Smooth

Hello everyone!

Here are a few bottles of Rye Whiskey 🥃 that I have collected so far, that is to my own personal taste.

Definitely don’t consider myself an expert on “any type of whiskey, spirits, etc.” just from what I have tried out.

Still have get a few other Rye Whiskies  🥃  that are currently on my list to try out.

Old Fashion cocktails are one of my favorite cocktails to enjoy and I feel that the best type of Old Fashion made is with a good Rye Whisky 🥃 

A5798B84-BA6C-4FBA-8500-4659A4326D6A.jpeg