• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

typo

Park Life Swizzle (Thomas Waugh) with Endeavour barrel-aged Old Tom gin (substituted for Ransom), Lustau Los Arcos amontillado sherry, homemade falernum, lime juice, B.G. Reynolds ginger syrup, Angostura bitters.

Very grape-forward. A bit too sweet with a lot of fruity flavors going on, with a savory note in the finish. I would maybe replace the ginger syrup by ginger liqueur for more dryness.

25702745762_59022b91a2_h.jpg

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

typo

Park Life Swizzle (Thomas Waugh) with Endeavour barrel-aged Old Tom gin (substituted for Ransom), Lustau Los Arcos amontillado sherry, homemade falernum, lime juice, B.G. Reynolds ginger syrup, Angostura bitters.

Very grape-forward. A bit too sweet with a lot of fruity flavors going on. I would maybe replace the ginger syrup by ginger liqueur for more dryness.

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Very grape-forward. A bit too sweet with a lot of fruity flavor going on. I would maybe replace the ginger syrup by ginger liqueur for more dryness.