• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

MC@Home really limited, come on

So after spending $150 bucks on the book, I am really disappointed in a number of things. The recipe list is not very long. I would have expected that for such a premium price, that the crew at MC would have given access to the @home readers to the recipes in the larger set.

The registration process is just silly. The qr code doesn't ask for your pin and there is no where to put the code in on the website.

Finally, the website. Hey MC if you didn't know, a newer version of Wordpress is available. I know because an annoying pop-up comes and tells me that every time I login.

I really do love the book, but when the Bouchon Bakery cookbook has more recipes, that is just silly.

The book is more about presenting new idea's and processes. Now that you know Sodium Citrate can melt better cheeses you can apply that to your current set of recipes or explore. If you need to pay $150 to be told 'pour this over chips or a ham sandwich' then you won't enjoy the hobby very much.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+block+pop+ups