• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

Ronnie discovered a Mexican market-Mi Mexico Lindo-- the other day and thought I would love to go.  So we went today.  I could have spent a lot of time and money in there lol.  It didn't cross my mind to take pictures.  I wish I would have.  Big cold case that held containers of menudo --why I didn't buy any I don't know.  Love that stuff and I've only had it once.  Really nice meat case that had skirt steak etc.  I picked up a few fun things.  Nopales!  Beautiful poblano and jalapeño peppers.  Pinto beans. House made tortillas.  Sardines and some bullion.  Ronnie said the lines around 11 in the morning stretch out the door of people lining up to buy lunch platters.  

thumbnail_IMG_4078.jpg.56ce2120b5d058733ff90d80636a070e.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4079.jpg.10c77f6669517a10329011970ed0f286.jpg

Shelby

Shelby

Ronnie discovered a Mexican market the other day and thought I would love to go.  So we went today.  I could have spent a lot of time and money in there lol.  It didn't cross my mind to take pictures.  I wish I would have.  Big cold case that held containers of menudo --why I didn't buy any I don't know.  Love that stuff and I've only had it once.  Really nice meat case that had skirt steak etc.  I picked up a few fun things.  Nopales!  Beautiful poblano and jalapeño peppers.  Pinto beans. House made tortillas.  Sardines and some bullion.  Ronnie said the lines around 11 in the morning stretch out the door of people lining up to buy lunch platters.  

thumbnail_IMG_4078.jpg.56ce2120b5d058733ff90d80636a070e.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4079.jpg.10c77f6669517a10329011970ed0f286.jpg