• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Melbourne Food & Wine Festival 2011

Who is planning on going to any of the events next year? For me, it'll be the first year I've been able to go and I'm really looking forward to it. Hoping to get to the suckling pig banquet at La Luna and the armagnac night at Monsieur Truffe at the very least. The cider night may be worth a look in too.

Housemate brought home a couple of copies of the full programme so I assume it's widely avaliable and being distributed somewhere.

Chris Taylor

Host, eG Forums - ctaylor@egstaff.org

I've never met an animal I didn't enjoy with salt and pepper.

Melbourne
Harare, Victoria Falls and some places in between

Yeah, saw that in the guide. Altho' the dinner which is being organised by The Press Club (which I'm going to on New Year's Eve anyway) probably costs as much as actually eating in her restaurant, which I'll hopefully get the chance to do in '12.

Chris Taylor

Host, eG Forums - ctaylor@egstaff.org

I've never met an animal I didn't enjoy with salt and pepper.

Melbourne
Harare, Victoria Falls and some places in between