• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Is Hana in Devon closed?

phungi

We went there two weeks ago on a Sunday and there was a "closed" sign on the door (the hanging kind that has "open" on one side and "closed" on the other), but the place appeared to be intact.

Called this weekend and got a generic answering machine message.

Anyone have information on their status?

I belch, therefore, I ate...

I really hope not as this was our go to place for sushi in the Western Burbs. On the down side though my wife and I were in there about three weeks ago for dinner and were the only ones in the place for our entire dinner. On the way out I mentioned to my wife that I don't know how they stay open. I will really miss this place if it is gone.

Not sure why they have been closed, but I called today on a whim and spoke to someone there who confirmed they were open... unfortunately, there was no opportunity for back-and-forth dialog, due to language barriers...

I belch, therefore, I ate...