• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chef seeks employment!

lhollers

Hello, eGullet universe!

A friend of mine (Executive Chef at Tre Restaurant in Sioux Falls, SD) was informed today that due to economic pressures, he was being laid off...

Any opportunities or chances for employment would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has heard of anything or knows of anywhere trying to find a top-tier chef or culinary staff, please let me know, and I can put you in contact.

Tre really had become our go-to spot in Sioux Falls, as my friend is the only young chef in the area with any vision and the willingness to put together tasty food from superior product. We have enjoyed numerous tasting menus, as well as a la carte dinners, and have thoroughly enjoyed the execution and quality of food he has presented. In addition, this chef won last year's Taste of Elegance, a state-wide cooking competition put on by the South Dakota Pork Producers Council.

I have many pictures of his work, and would be more than happy to share if anyone hears of any opportunities...

Thanks!

Edited by lhollers (log)