• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

Don't worry about germs in sponges (for most people). Wash it once in a while. We really need some germs to improve our health.

There are also studies linking sterile environment to obesity and allergies.

At this point, our entire concept of modern health/medical care is to create weaker and weaker humans, and nastier  and nastier germs. We spend (USA) each year $ 3,800,000,000,000.00 (nice profitable businesses) doing it. This $ does not even include all the sanitizers we use.

I am alarmed to find sanitizer next to office building elevator up/down buttons.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

Don't worry about germs in sponges (for most people). Wash it once in a while. We really need some germs to improve our health.

There are also studies linking sterile environment to obesity and allergies.

At this point, our entire concept of modern health/medical care is to create weaker and weaker humans, and nastier  and nastier germs. We spend (USA) each year $ 3,800,000,000,000.00 (nice profitable businesses) doing it. This $ does not even include all the sanitizers we use.

I am alarmed to find sanitizers next to office building elevator up/down buttons.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

At this point, our entire concept of modern health/medical care is to create weaker and weaker humans, and nastier  and nastier germs. We spend (USA) each year $ 3,800,000,000,000.00 doing it. This $ does not even include all the sanitizers we use.

I am alarmed to find sanitizers next to office building elevator up/down buttons.

dcarch