• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Recent 2 Weeks in Paris

grace3

The Constant restaurants are all good..Les Cocottes, Cafe Constant, Violon d'Ingres, and Fables.

I will be in Paris soon and I was feeling a bit sheepish that I'm planning on eating at all of these restaurants (I've loved Fables and the cafe on previous visits)...I'm glad to read I'm not the only one that does that!

The Constant restaurants have been favorites of many, many for a great many years!

I have lucked out to be in a ParisPerfect place that is being completely redone, on the 8th (US) floor on ave de la Motte Picquet for a month...

Which apartment is it? We stayed with Paris Perfect on our honeymoon and found the apartment just wonderful.

This a newly purchased apt. that is not on their site yet. I have the site with partial information, at this time. It will be on the site probaly in about a month. The apt. name is "Meursault"...Madelyn does great things with them...

Joan