• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Professional Masterchef

well i feel that torode even though i despise him is more suited as he knows more and has more experience with half decent food and knows cooking preperations making him more suited 2 a pro materchef program.

i think its only for the pro version

Ben mate, you can only hope he isn't there and hasn't read this thread. You won't last very long.

:laugh:

• 5 months later...

there is a show in the states called Top Chef in that format. Quite good viewing, I think it was on Bravo during winter. Pro masterchef sounds fun though. If only the bald veg guy stops making funny noises with his lips while he eats...

there is a show in the states called Top Chef in that format. Quite good viewing, I think it was on Bravo during winter.

Actually, season four of Top Chef just ended maybe about a month ago.

Here is a link if you want more info.

Flickr: Link

Instagram: Link

Twitter: Link