• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rarerollingobject

rarerollingobject

IMG_9258.JPG

Well, I'm now here in Hong Kong for a week and despite having been here less than 15 hours so far, haven taken in some

pretty good eating:

1. Post flight refuel at Dim Sum Square in Sheung Wan.

IMG_9264.JPG

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9266.JPG

IMG_9267.JPG

IMG_9268.JPG

IMG_9269.JPG

2. Typhoon shelter mantis shrimp and chilli garlic razor clams at one of the many crab places of Causeway Bay. Touristy, yes but the true nostalgic taste of my HK childhood.

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

3. A post-dinner chaser of HK curry fishballs (too busy putting hot balls in my mouth to actually take a photo)

IMG_9291.JPG

4. My angsty, just-about-to-land-and-I-need-food plane face; can you see the hunger and need  in my eyes?? xD

IMG_9222.JPG

rarerollingobject

rarerollingobject

IMG_9258.JPGWell, I'm now here in Hong Kong for a week and despite having been here less than 15 hours so far, haven taken in some

pretty good eating:

1. Post flight refuel at Dim Sum Square in Sheung Wan.

IMG_9264.JPG

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9266.JPG

IMG_9267.JPG

IMG_9268.JPG

IMG_9269.JPG

2. Typhoon shelter mantis shrimp and chilli garlic razor clams at one of the many crab places of Causeway Bay. Touristy, yes but the true nostalgic taste of my HK childhood.

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

3. A post-dinner chaser of HK curry fishballs (too busy putting hot balls in my mouth to actually take a photo)

IMG_9291.JPG

4. My angsty, just-about-to-land-and-I-need-food plane face; can you see the hunger and need  in my eyes?? xD

IMG_9222.JPG