• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Personal Chef in Chicago

rhinopias

I have a friend that is wanting to throw a surprise dinner party for his wife that would include an in home chef willing to give a tutorial/lessons on what is being served. He would be looking for an upscale menu that would include multiple courses to which he could pair wines. Any recommendations for Chicagoland?

Thanks

I have a friend that is wanting to throw a surprise dinner party for his wife that would include an in home chef willing to give a tutorial/lessons on what is being served. He would be looking for an upscale menu that would include multiple courses to which he could pair wines. Any recommendations for Chicagoland?

Thanks

depending on what day it is I may be able to help your freind out. I offer the services you were asking about but have a very tight schedule. You can email me back at rene@renedeleon.com or visit renedeleon.com

• 2 weeks later...