• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CentralMA

CentralMA

Having a hard time getting the gas fitter and the electrician to respond...not sure why. Both paid in full, no issues during the upgrades.

But I did get the 7" vent hidden, looks OK, it'll be a very functional space. Cabinets are Ikea, had to modify what I just installed over the hood. A little more filler work is needed.

Still too hot to get up in the attic to finish the vent out the side of the house, I can never seem to get started early enough in the morning while it's still a reasonable temperature up there. Maybe tomorrow morning.

IMG_20200804_170001304.jpg

IMG_20200805_102752560.jpg

CentralMA

CentralMA

Having a hard time getting the gas fitter and the electrician to respond...not sure why. Both paid in full, no issues during the upgrades.

But I did get the 7" vent hidden, looks OK, it'll be a very functional space. Cabinets are Ikea, had to modify what I just installed over the hood. A little more filler wok is needed.

Still too hot to get up in the attic to finish the vent out the side of the house, I can never seem to get started early enough in the morning while it's still a reasonable temperature up there. Maybe tomorrow morning.

IMG_20200804_170001304.jpg

IMG_20200805_102752560.jpg