• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Best Japanese/Sushi

sisofdiva2

My boyfriend is visiting Philly for the first time and we have the chance to get in two good dinners. We're definitely going to Django for out BYO pick (I have a good friend who's one of the cooks), and was hoping to find a good Japanese/Sushi place for our second dinner. I don't neccesarily want to do Morimoto (already been there, plus a bit pricey), but would like to find some place nice, maybe with different offfering than the more "traditional" Japanese restaurants. Either in the city or near King of Prussia would be preferred. Any ideas?

Raw, 13th and Sansom, next to Capogiro.

I second that ,not only is Ross one of my best friends,but I went to school with Herb.

Definately go to Django,IMHO Rossi I\is one of the best I have worked with.And RAW is pretty good too.

Try the heritage ribs ,it's a marriage of glenn brendles pork and my Moms rib recipe.

Wow I am oo drunk to spell

"..French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, Chocolate Deluxe, even Caramel sundaes is getting touched.." Ice Cream

PWI alert!  5 a.m. drunk and spending time on eG, woo.....

damn that ludwigs and their endless supply of beer and whisky.

"..French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, Chocolate Deluxe, even Caramel sundaes is getting touched.." Ice Cream