• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

Technical errors

15 minutes ago, Smithy said:

We floated home on the strength of a successful expedition and some excellent margaritas, and made an early night of it.

Well, that’s one way to increase sales! 😂

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

Technical

13 minutes ago, Smithy said:

We floated home on the strength of a successful expedition and some excellent margaritas, and made an early night of it.

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

8 minutes ago, Smithy said:They greeted us at the door with a "would you like a drink?" and cheerfully brought us margaritas to carry around as we perused the store. My darling was more interested in perusing the menu. I enjoyed perusing both. I could spend hours wandering around there and still not see everything.

(Oops, it seems the edit function has gone wonky, but I got it down to what I wanted.)