• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sugar Showpiece class w/ Andre Renard

Wednesday June 22nd

6:30-8:30 pm

$85 with a discount for culinary students or pastry professionals

It's pretty rare to see a class on sugar showpiece done here in Portland. I thought it was noteworthy. Many different techniques being taught. Info here

Pamela Wilkinson

www.portlandfood.org

Life is a rush into the unknown. You can duck down and hope nothing hits you, or you can stand tall, show it your teeth and say "Dish it up, Baby, and don't skimp on the jalapeños."

I'm thinking about it but the World Pastry Forum is in two weeks and I'm trying to save my pennies to have cash in pocket when I go. I'm swaying back and forth. I'm curious how the class would compare to the class I did in Vegas last year. We do have some great classes here in town.

Pamela Wilkinson

www.portlandfood.org

Life is a rush into the unknown. You can duck down and hope nothing hits you, or you can stand tall, show it your teeth and say "Dish it up, Baby, and don't skimp on the jalapeños."

• 2 weeks later...